Industry-leading 5.0 megapixel resolution makes the smallest details visible on your computer screen. 10x–300x magnification.
• Easy to use: Simply plug into your USB port, install driver software from the provided CD-ROM, and you are ready to go! Software can also be downloaded at www.lighthouse.us if computer is no longer equipped with CD-ROM drive.
• Endless applications: Anti-counterfeit research, hobby, school, studies, archiving, online sales, and more Creates jpg-files suitable as web images or for graphics software.
• Versatility: Inspect objects on screen, take photos, shoot short videos and store them on your PC or MAC.
• Illumination: Lens surrounded by 8 powerful, dimmable white LEDs.
• Magnification: 10x – 300x
• Image sensor: 5 Megapixel (true optical)
• Photo format: JPEG or BMP
• Video format: AVI
• Power supply: via USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 port
• Light source: 8 white LEDs (adjustable and can be turned off)
• White balance: automatic
• Operating systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS 10.6 or higher
• Included software: MicroCapture Pro with measurement and calibration function, multilingual (incl. English, German, French, Spanish, and more)
• Box contents: USB digital microscope, installation CD-ROM with driver software and complete instruction manual, Quick Start Guide, and calibration ruler (tofacilitate measurement of research objects)
• Device dimensions: approx. 4 1⁄4 x 1 3⁄8" (110 x 35 mm).